Duties and responsibilities:
- Create production schedules that optimize equipment utilization, inventory levels and satisfies on time customer demands.
- Perform capacity analysis and establish reasonable lead times for incoming customer orders.
- Identify, understand and communicate production plans with the appropriate individuals (including Production, Customer Service, Warehouse and Purchasing).
- Act as the primary contact for internal customers and external suppliers regarding production schedule and inventory availability.
- Monitor production and track schedule attainment.
- Coordinate Outsourcing/material with Purchasing and Shipping.
- Troubleshoot issues with work orders completing and closing.
- Must be available for end of the year physical inventory.
- Other assigned duties as required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree Preferred.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience with planning/scheduling in a high paced chaotic manufacturing environment.
- Prior knowledge and experience with MRP, Inventory Management, Supply Chain principles and ERP systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Pay: $45,000 to $55,000/year
$45000 to $55000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time