Program Control Analyst
If interested, please attach your resume in WORD
- Actively participating in development of time-phased budgets and schedules following contract award, and maintenance of key performance metrics and milestones
- Maintaining monthly internal and external program performance reporting in accordance with government contracting and Earned Value Management guidelines (CPR Formats 1 - 5) including detailed program variance review and analysis
- Preparing monthly Estimate at Complete (EAC) / Estimate to Complete (ETC) analysis
- Performing program financial analysis supporting orders, sales, profit and cash forecasting
- Ensuring adequate program funding and cost projections (CFSR)
- Supporting preparation of proposals including compiling cost data in compliance with RFP instructions, assisting in proposal management reviews, and providing support for development of basis of estimate (BOE), fact finding, negotiations and certifications .
- BS/BA in a Business/ Finance discipline and five to ten years of related experience.
- Financial analysis/ program control/ EVMS experience in the Defense/Aerospace industry and proposal preparation experience is required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel is essential.
- Requires a high-energy, detail and solution oriented individual with the ability to collect, organize and present accurate financial and schedule data in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with financial reporting and Earned Value Management systems such as Deltek Costpoint, MPM or Cobra and report writing (Cognos) is preferred.
- Familiarity with Government contracting and FAR/ DFAR guidelines is preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment.
- Existing TS/SCI (SSBI) security clearance or the ability to satisfy requirements for a TS/SCI (SSBI) security clearance.
Pay: $90,000 to $105,000/year
$90000 to $105000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time