Seeking an experienced Portfolio Analyst to join its Boston office. This position will report to the Assistant Controller and will be responsible for month end functions, reporting and other ad-hoc projects. This is a hybrid role between accounting & finance. This individual will have the opportunity for future growth and development amongst a group of high achieving and fun professionals. We are seeking a driven, dedicated, and enthusiastic professional to join our dynamic team.
- Assist with the reporting and general accounting of the corporate and project companies, which includes (but not limited to) preparing financials (balance sheet, P&L, equity statement and cash flow statement), maintaining monthly schedules and covenant calculations and recording journal entries.
- Prepare and assist in the creation of financing packages to lenders for projects in construction.
- Maintain budget-to-actuals for all projects on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assist and own tasks related to the implementation of processes relating to the ERP system.
- Assist and cross-train other staff accountants.
- Prepare ad hoc reports for management – including various department requests.
- Prepare annual audit schedules, support and interfaces with auditors.
- Support reporting and analysis of monthly and quarterly results.
Ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, results-oriented and operate well in a collaborative, team environment. The ideal candidate should be prepared for increased responsibilities as they relate to the role and in a rapidly growing company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2 years of Public Accounting experience highly encouraged.
- Solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and the ability to do research to find solutions for accounting issues.
- Experience with accounting systems; NetSuite strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the accounting team, executive management and all departments across the organization.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Willing and able to adapt to a high energy, fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and efficient.
- Robust analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and overall computer skills.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and grow.
Pay: $70,000 to $78,000/year
$70000 to $78000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time