New Product Development - Project Manager
Our client is on an exciting, high growth trajectory with new products and social connectivity at the center. Our core values of Authenticity, Connection, Passion, Adventure are woven into all they do and aspire to do. Client is really a start-up, since they've have dramatically re-positioned the company this year.
This job is at the center of one of their core strategic thrusts. A PM is a self-starter role requiring energy, passion, both the ability to work well with others and the awareness to hold people accountable. It is a pivotal role that touches almost all functions. It is a middle management position that works closely with all levels of management.
- Develop time lines for New Product Development (NPD) and Relaunch projects always looking for ways creatively to improve effectiveness and save time
- Responsible for keeping projects on time by working energetically with activity owners
- Manage the timeline process. Specifically:
Chair weekly NPD meetings, manage the NPD tracker, identify risks and lead the team to risk mitigation and keeping project on track.
- Proactively help manage and communicate risk
- Help to regularly improve the NPD process, incorporating Agile thinking if appropriate and then help achieve buy-in across the company
- Lead post-launch reviews and lessons learned. Ensure lessons are incorporated into future projects.
- Personifies the core values: Authenticity, Connection, Passion, Adventure
- Passionate about achieving outcomes
- Strong sense of urgency
- Detail oriented
- A superb internal partner while strong enough to keep people on track
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to multi-task
- While an advocate of adhering to scope, schedule, cost has the flexibility to adapt if scope is changed by top management
- Proven liking for and ability to work in a fast paced business
- 3-5 years project management experience in a fast paced environment, ideally in the Beauty/Lifestyle/Home Goods industry
- Development of timelines requiring cross-functional activities
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree
Pay: $95,000 to $105,000/year
$95000 to $105000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time