- Project Manager for the implementation of Telecom Expense Management (TEM) program
- Work with Vendor, Procurement and Suppliers to oversee and manage the rollout of a new TEM
- Serve as primary point of contact for TEM rollout
- Documenting and tracking of project deliverables
- Provide technical leadership to business units, working with them to recognize how technology can be applied to meet the needs of the business.
- Utilizing best program and project management practices, deliver a quality program that fully address the stated goals and business objectives of the project and Corporation
- Ensure that all work performed meets or exceeds IT and company standards, particularly in the areas of change control and validation.
- Work to achieve an effective balance between planning/control and execution.
- Works with IT, Procurement and external vendors to implement and rollout a new TEM program
- Works collaboratively with Business areas and IT staff, providing a structured approach to complex joint planning and coordination which supports the implementation of the new business programs.
- Manages TEM rollout ensuring that the deliverables achieve Best Value results that meet the business goals and objectives of internal and external clients.
- Provides program and project management leadership, structure and direction to globally distributed, culturally diverse, and organizationally matrixes teams.
- Promotes team communication via regular team meetings.
- Assumes accountability for the actions and deliverables of the project team.
- Ensures that all project work is properly and appropriately documented in a manner that satisfies or exceeds the requirements of policies, procedures, best practice and regulatory agencies.
- Communicates issues and project status clearly and in a timely manner, based upon the tracking of quantitative metrics and milestones.
- Strong verbal & written communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office SW packages such as of Visio and MS Project.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Possess familiarity with system analysis and project management methodology and/or possession of a strong background in a functional business area such as human resources, finance, accounting, marketing / sales or clinical studies.
- Ability to work as an independent contributor or within a project team.
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual who can see the big picture, but understands the need for process, detailed tracking and follow-through.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and ability to take structured approach to varied work assignments.
- Strong team player that is dedicated to making culturally diverse geographically distributed teams successful.
- Excellent project management and control skills.
- Ability to summarize complex situations into key points. Good presentation skills. Strong team leadership skills in a matrix project resource environment.
- Aptitude to interface with all levels of staff, including top management, in an international environment.
- Bachelors degree; PMP preferred or relevant experience.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Advanced experience with project leadership and management in an international setting and familiarity with system analysis and project management methodology and/or possession of a strong background in a functional business area such as human resources, finance, accounting, marketing / sales or clinical studies.
- Significant experience working in a large, diverse, international organization.
- Intermediate experience project managing IT solutions and cross-functional implementations.
Pay: $50 to $70/hour
$50 to $70 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time