Immediate opening for a Project Manager with a local university in Providence, RI. Hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. This is a temporary assignment, expected to last 4 months.
The Project Manager is at the center of the University’s central marketing, web and design teams to spearhead the delivery of strategic communication and marketing projects. Reporting to the Director of Client Relations, the Project Manager assists with identifying client needs, developing project schedules, managing workflows, tracking tasks and project deliverable and generally stewarding projects through the development/production process. The Project Manager is an enthusiastic problem solver who possesses an understanding of web and print projects.
- Knowledge of web and print marketing services and offerings
- Experience working on or managing web and digital projects
- Experience with project management software (Workfront preferred)
- Experience working in a creative environment
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Plan and oversee a high volume of projects through to timely completion.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to develop key project due dates, coordinate kickoff meetings and schedule regular project meetings.
- Work collaboratively with the web and digital team to manage web workflows and ensure web and digital projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Report engagement metrics, where applicable.
- Work with Business Manager to close out projects and answer questions about invoicing.
- Strong working knowledge of project management software, such as Basecamp.
- Working knowledge of website build projects
- Professional and concise communication
- Knowledge of design and print workflow
- Experience in higher education a plus
Pay: $22 to $24/hour
$22 to $24 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time