Our Accounting team is growing, and we are looking to add a Property Accountant! This is a newly created role that will require a high degree of collaboration between Property Accountants, Lease Compliance, Construction and Development, so the ability to build relationships across all organizational levels will be key.
- Responsible for a portfolio of properties including the monthly preparation of financial statements including income statements, variance analyses, property/tenant statistics and general ledger reconciliations.
- This role will also will also prepare annual budgets for properties and respond to any questions pertaining to year-end work with outside auditors.
- The Property Accountant will also work with Tenants and internal clients, responding to inquiries and questions regarding the assigned properties in the portfolio.
- The Property Accountant will also be required to prepare Common Area Maintenance and Real Estate Tax tenant billings on a quarterly and/or monthly basis.
- Responsible for Percentage Rent billings for properties and preparing tenant water billbacks on a quarter and/or semi-annual basis for assigned properties.
- BS Degree required
- Public accounting experience a plus
- Real estate/property accounting experience a plus
- 3+ years relative experience
- Team player
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Detail oriented
- MRI experience a plus
Pay: $70,000 to $80,000/year
$70000 to $80000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time