- Determines test objectives and standards by studying software requirements; writing test cycle plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Meets test objectives by determining testing methods, cycles, phases, and conditions; setting up testing environment and equipment.
- Identifies software capability and reliability by conducting functional, system, and performance tests.
- Resolves testing problems by modifying testing methods during tests; conferring with management to revise test objectives and standards.
- Completes tests by training and directing testers.
- Maintains testing database by developing defect tracking and regression testing information requirements; designing information system; enters test outcomes; secures data.
- Reports test outcomes by collecting, analyzing, interpreting, summarizing, and displaying data; recommending software changes.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains test environment by developing test enthronement; enforcing and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Automated Testing
- Developing Standards
- Black Box Testing
- White Box Testing
- Reporting Research Results
- Software Debugging
- Software Testing
- Software Quality Assurance Process
- Attention to Detail
- Process Improvement
Job Status: Full Time