Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, enhance and maintain computer programs to automate key Quotations and Estimating Department functions.
- Interface with Inquiry Engineering and Estimating to obtain information and specifications required for program development.
- Must develop an in-depth working knowledge of CEMU and be able to generate basic cost estimates.
- Able to utilize and contribute to the development of the Ramsey Local Area Network and Company Intranet.
- Maintain selected Estimating mask files.
- Proficient in Visual Basic, MS Access, SQL, Excel, WINHLLAPI, and networking
- Proficient in basic computer applications
- Knowledge/experience with scripting
- Familiarity with COBOL/Mainframe a plus
- Must be willing and able to learn to program in other languages
- Bachelor’s Degree (technical degree preferred)
Pay: $40,000 to $70,000/year
$40000 to $70000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time