- Construction source daily listings (CSDL). Qualify the leads. Download the specs. Download electrical drawings. Download bidders list. Goes into Imacs.
- Follow up on progress of listing to determine the low and/or successful bidder.
- Construction Journal lead & opportunity generation
- Communicate information to the individual sales rep
- Job search through the CSDL per salesman request.
- Search CDSL for keywords looking for any jobs we may have missed.
- Back up assistance for salesman’s quotes to customers.
- Receive and process customer phone request
- Search internet government bid sites for current or future project to bid.
- Novelties - order and maintain inventory.
- Internal sales reports for weekly sales meeting if needed
- Donations, golf tournaments - all sales departments.
- Maintain bid calendar with all upcoming bid days.
- Review bid calendars for some contractors. Log into their FTP site(s) and download specs and drawings
- Order literature, i.e. parts manuals, O & M manuals.Create CD’s for submittals - all sales departments.
- Submittal back up person.
- Phone back up
- Order stationary, binders, etc.
- Previous sales/admin experience
- Construction experience a plus
Pay: $19 to $22/hour
$19 to $22 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time