Sales Representative/Account Manager
- Place outbound calls to local companies/organizations of all industries to market staffing and recruiting services
- Schedule meetings to meet with clients to learn about their hiring needs and overall company environment
- Work with a team of recruiters and utilize own personal recruitment to assist clients in filling vacant positions.
- Negotiate contracts with each client to try to maximize as much profitability as possible.
- Make sure all prospective candidates are compliant with all federal/state employment regulations as well as additional screenings as needed by each individual client
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Associates degree at minimum
- 1-3 year’ past sales/marketing/business development experience a plus but not necessary
- Candidates who are able to schedule, plan and manage their day individually day to day
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook proficiency