- Make planned sales calls for purpose of obtaining orders in a professional manner in accordance with company policies. Build and maintain log lasting customer relationships within guidelines set by policy.
- Present products and applications to customers in an effective manner. Depending on the setting, this may require the use of Power Point presentations.
- Contribute plans for customer assignment for use by District and Regional Vice Presidents in marketing strategy.
- Collect and promptly report to District Manager information on competitor's activities, customer plans, local conditions and all other useful market intelligence.
- participate in authorized industry meetings and conventions.
- Establish and maintain company specifications with key accounts.
- Actively engage customers via entertainment.
- Complete at least 2 customer plant visits per year to advance knowledge of company manufacturing quality and products.
- Utilize all company resources to assist District in meeting sales objectives.
- Communicate with District Manager on sales channel and end user customer strategy.
- Assist Customer Service Rep with proper entry on customer quotations and orders.
- Communicate with other company salespeople on multi district opportunities to ensure the best outcome for the company. Follow guidelines in Sales Incentive Program.
Job Status: Full Time