- Assist business partners with budget questions or requested financial account analysis. Work collaboratively with other functional areas (payroll, operation staff)
- Play a key role in the quarter end and annual close processes by ensuring all required entries are posted (e.g. payroll, shared services) reviewing accounts for accruals, and closing financial packages.
- Interact with internal operations field staff to help answer finance related questions and payments to external vendors.
- Prepare, review and post journal entries.
- Oversee balance sheet reconciliations including bank accounts, prepaid accounts, accrued payables and fixed assets.
- Assist in cash management processes including weekly vendor payment processes and appropriate funding of bank accounts.
- Assist with year-end audit requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or CPA track is an added bonus!
- 3+ years’ experience in an accounting or finance related role. Having worked in a collaborative team environment is important.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter who combines a strong technical understanding with excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication and social skills.
- Go-getter attitude - ability to seek out problems and find solutions
- Excellent organizational skills and highly attentive to detail.
Pay: $60,000 to $70,000/year
$60000 to $70000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time