Your responsibilities will include: performing accounts payable functions, interacting with management, operations field staff, vendors and international colleagues from other offices around the world, preparing and posting general ledger entries, reconciling bank and general ledger accounts, performing quarterly closings and operational analysis.
You will report to, and partner with, the VP of Finance to set and analyze the business strategy and will be responsible for supporting the business objectives set with the Board.
As the finance team, you will oversee the financial management of the company. This includes, but is not limited to sponsor relations, market analysis, pricing analytics, inventory management, financial planning and analysis, financial reporting, budgeting, target setting, financial modeling, global accounting and tax matters, and support key investment and organizational decisions.
- 2+ years of work experience in Accounting, Audit or related Finance experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Experience performing a significant portion or all of quarterly and yearly closes
- The ability to thrive in an international and fast-paced environment
- A flair for numbers and attention to detail
- Experience reviewing financials and documentation for accuracy and improvement
- Excellent technical and computer skills, particularly in Excel
- You are a flexible personality with a ‘nothing-is-impossible’ attitude
- You display great work ethic and a hands-on attitude; you are never afraid to roll up your sleeves, and fully embrace a culture of ‘’there is no such thing as not my job’’
- You are entrepreneurial, flexible and inspired by change; you are comfortable taking calculated risks and embrace new challenges and responsibilities with enthusiasm
- You have a passion for travel and education, a passion for sports preferred
Pay: $70,000 to $80,000/year
$70000 to $80000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time