Senior Payroll Specialist
If interested, please attach your resume in WORD
- Processes assigned weekly and biweekly payrolls from various company entities and submits to UltiPro Payroll Services
- Ensures the timely and accurate processing of weekly and biweekly pay groups of assigned company entities.
- Uploads all incentive compensation as received on spreadsheets (commissions/bonuses/prizes/spiffs) from multiple internal sources to the payroll system.
- Ensures compliance with time recording policies and practices.
- Reconciles various general ledger payroll accounts.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for employees and supervisors or managers who have payroll questions/concerns as well as time recording questions/issues.
- Assures departmental processes are performed in compliance with applicable Sarbanes-Oxley controls.
- 3 + years payroll experience
- Multi-State and multi-site experience
- Person should have experience processing for 1000+ employees
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills with ability to create complex spreadsheets using formulas, including v-lookup and pivot tables.
- Knowledge of payroll processing software
- Knowledge of Cognos report writing software preferred
- Knowledge of automated timekeeping systems, such as Kronos or ADP eTime
- Knowledge of UltiPro software a plus
Pay: $60,000 to $80,000/year
$60000 to $80000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time