Senior Staff Accountant
If interested, please attach your resume in WORD
- Heavily involved in a deadline-driven monthly close process in conjunction with preparation of the consolidating financial statements.
- Prepares actual-to-budget variance analysis on operating expenses as part of the monthly close process
- Interface with various hospital managers to ensure accurate financial reporting in a very visible role.
- Responsible for review and reconciliation of transactions to ensure integrity of the general ledger.
- Lead in aggregating data for Hospital and affiliate 990 tax returns
- Heavily involved in interim and year-end Audit functions
- Assists the manager and Controller in ad-hoc projects on an as needed basis.
- Mentors two staff members
- BS Degree (Accounting preferred)
- 3+ years of related accounting experience.
- MBA and/or CPA a plus
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Strong Accounting skills required
- Analytical skills needed for analyzing and reconciling accounts.
- Interpersonal skills needed for interacting effectively with internal and external parties
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Strong systems
Pay: $65,000 to $75,000/year
$65000 to $75000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time