Hours: 7:30am-4pm M-F
- Execute inventory transactions in CRM for materials imported and returned (i.e. Bad materials from service swaps, refurbished materials, de installations) from the sources and provide weekly management information reports as required.
- Receive material in appropriate warehouse according to storage plans. Ensuring and validating correct part numbers, correct descriptions and correct quantities. When applicable and noted C of C’s are with the shipment from suppliers.
- Maintain a collection point in the warehouse office for co-workers to deposit paperwork related to materials just received. After receiving transactions are completed ensure that all paperwork is filed in the receiving drawer of the office file cabinet.
- Supervision of drivers during deliveries, checking quantity of product received against quantity of product on shipping manifest noting and reporting any discrepancy to DSC Manager right away.
- Record shipment data, such as charges, damages and discrepancies for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes.
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for delivery of materials.
- Confer and correspond with appropriate DSC staff to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and non conformance to specifications.
- Maintain CRM accuracy including receiving, bookings, stock management, cycle counting and reconciliation.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the DSC Manager when co-workers are temporarily absent.
Pay: $40,000 to $50,000/year
$40000 to $50000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time