- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Prepare weekly and semi-monthly payroll journal entries.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, and bank reconciliations as part of the month-end close.
- Generate part numbers.
- Navigate various ad hoc / data entry projects as assigned by Accounting Manager.
- Assist with various monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Prepare schedules and other information requested by outside auditors for the annual audit of the company’s financial statements.
- Assist in annual physical inventory.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities, striving to create an environment of value added costs.
- Cooperatively works as a team member with the ability to work well with supervisors and co-workers.
- Manage workload to meet established deadlines.
- Performs other duties and special projects as requested or assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 2+ years of accounting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant financial software and ERP systems (experience using SAP not required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- This position must be able to work cross-functionally and wear multiple hats
- Knowledge of GAAP, internal controls and a general understanding of accounting.
- High degree of professionalism and ability to work with confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Problem-solving skills a must.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and ambition to grow in your career
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pay: $20 to $22/hour
$20 to $22 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time