- Performs monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Prepares journal entries and assists in month-end procedures
- Process credit card refunds
- Responsible for cash over/short tracking and notifications
- Posts daily income journals to the General Ledger
- Assists with monthly house bank audits
- Assists with the inputting of the budget and forecasts into systems
- Responds to telephone inquiries from guests and other departments
- Four-year degree required, preferably Accounting or Finance. CPA/CMA/MBA desirable.
- Minimum two year Accounting experience required.
- Hotel accounting/finance experience highly preferred.
- CPR certification and/or First Aid training preferred.
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/year
$55000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time