- Support the Director of Accounting and Accounting Manager with preparing the monthly financial statements including consolidation, fluctuation analysis, and review.
- Support annual audit for multiple entities.
- Prepare and update accounting policies.
- Prepare and analyze reconciliations and schedules for monthly closing.
- Prepare fixed asset schedule and monthly depreciation entries.
- Monthly reconciliation of inter-company accounts.
- Reconcile monthly bank accounts.
- Prepare loan amortization schedules and interest accruals
- Lead on expense and benefit allocations between multiple companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2-5 years accounting department experience
- Will accept candidates with experience in multiple industries with complex transactions or analytical needs.
- Experience with preparing journal entries, schedules and reconciliations.
- Experience in multi-company environment preferred, not required.
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
Job Status: Full Time