- Bank Reconciliations for Multiple Bank Accounts
- Process Intercompany Cash Transfers
- Verify Daily Bank Deposits, Communicate with Operations Team
- Accounts Payable including Invoice Processing, Statement Research, Communication with Vendors
- Monthly Sales Verification & Reporting
- Meals & Use Tax Filings
- Support the Accounting Manager and external CPA firm as needed, fielding questions, researching entries
- Review of restaurant level Profit & Loss statements
- General Ledger Analysis as assigned
- Answering Phone Calls, Fielding Questions from Operations Staff, Vendors, Customers
- Meet multiple monthly deadlines
- Ad hoc reports or analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- This position requires a strong attention to detail, the ability to work independently, and manage multiple deadlines.
- Strong communication skills - ability to work well with office staff and operations staff, ability to field phone calls from customers, vendors, etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment with evolving priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word & Excel).
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting practices, understanding of accounting systems.
Pay: $35,000 to $40,000/year
$35000 to $40000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time