- Responsible for assisting in the month-end close, which includes journal entry preparation/approval, preparation of account reconciliations, and monthly financial reporting.
- Management of Prepaids
- Various Accruals
- Assist in the processing of the month-end close
- Preparation of monthly account reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of schedules in connection with the annual audit.
- Assist in maintaining all control books for audits.
- Perform ad hoc account analyses and other departmental tasks, as necessary
- B.S. in Accounting
- 0 to 3 years of accounting experience
- Public Accounting experience desired, but not required
- Great Plains a plus
- Knowledge of US GAAP and some IFRS
- Strong systems skills that include Excel and a working knowledge of financial systems and reporting tools.
- Ability to assist in monthly close processes
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Pay: $45,000 to $65,000/year
$45000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time