- Identifies and posts daily cash activities from bank accounts.
- Reviews general ledger accounts and prepare/adjust journal entries
- Performs various account analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements and intercompany general ledger accounts
- Maintains an operating lease and sublease schedule
- Tracks PILOT program related expenses
- Prepare and submit various external reporting submissions prior to deadlines
- Assists in expense analysis for major items of concern
- Prepares interim and year-end audit schedules
- Supports Senior Accountants and Accounting Manager in various accounting and special projects
- BS Degree (Accounting preferred)
- 2+ years of related accounting experience.
- Analytical skills needed for analyzing and reconciling accounts.
- Interpersonal skills needed for interacting effectively with internal and external parties
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Strong systems
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
$50000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time