- Work with 3rd party co-packers to ensure that they have all of the materials, product, and information needed to build and maintain proper inventory levels of our Club SKU’s.
- Ensure that 3rd party co-packing operations follow and abide to the rules and regulations
- Coordinate the positioning of Club SKU’s to the respective warehouses to meet shipping dates and fulfill product demand.
- Develop forecasts of product SKU’s needed for co-packing and work with the scheduling department to ensure that finished goods are produced timely for co-packing needs.
- Maintain and create new company SKU’s within our database, ensuring accuracy and correctness.
- Coordination of new item rollout projects within the Ken’s system.
- Track KPIs and report on Supply Chain performance.
- Coordinate inter-plant transfers for all facility locations to ensure adequate finished inventory levels are maintained.
- Backup Scheduling duties to cover vacations.
- Provide all the other support needed by the Supply Chain Director and Managers.
- 3+ years of professional experience in operations, logistics, or supply chain. 3PL experience is a plus but not required.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous tasks and independent projects.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and has the ability to multi-task across multiple projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to find root causes, problem solve, and coordinate efforts across multiple departments.
- Works well in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to think on your feet.
- Associates Degree or higher-level Degree
Job Status: Full Time