- Ensure all IT related services are maintained and delivered in a stable state of operation to meet the business requirements of assigned offices.
- Installation, configuration and network integration of hardware and software within offices is in accordance with industry standard practice and procedures and company policies and procedures are applied.
- Maintaining network infrastructure with company standards (Firewalls, Servers, Appliances)
- Maintain infrastructure documentation
- Setup, manage and support infrastructure alerts
- Support 2nd/3rd Line support issues as presented by staff and the support team
- Follow change control process
- When required operate service outside the scope of business hours
- Produce, as required, reports or notifications regarding the status of any Hardware, Software or System that has caused or may cause loss of IT services within assigned offices, including capacity and storage planning.
- Management of IT implementation Projects and Office moves.
- Required to work 20 weekend work day per year
- Able to travel, nationally & internationally
- National and some international travel will be required in performance of duties
- 5 years of experience as systems administrator supporting medium to large size business
- Strong understanding of a Microsoft network infrastructure (Administrative and Management of Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP)
- Strong understanding of Virtual infrastructure
- Strong understanding of servers and storage
- Strong understanding of Networking and configuration of firewalls and network switches
- Good understanding of deployment and management of VOIP technologies
- IT infrastructure (SAN, Servers and Switches) preferred knowledge of Dell product line
- Networking experience with Cisco, Dell, HP products preferred
- Experience in setting up License Servers, Network or Cloud based preferred
- Experience with Avaya VOIP Phone System preferred
- Migration of Systems and networks preferred
Pay: $70,000 to $75,000/year
$70000 to $75000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time