Technical Support Technician
A Technician Support Technician is responsible for providing technical support.
-Monitor network performance,provide system diagnostic and hardware support to the customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following.
· Provide technical support to their partners and their customers. Network Techs must be knowledgeable in servicing VSAT antennas and mobile terminal hardware.
· Become fully skilled in network design, terminal designs, deployment, and functionality.
· Follow network operating procedures when working with network infrastructure partners.
· Monitor network health and take corrective action when needed.
· Maintain system configuration and maintenance logs.
· Provide excellent technical diagnostic skills for diagnosing and resolving customer incidents.
· Utilize case management tools for successful customer issue management.
· Know how to initiate a field service plan for a hardware failure.
· Work with regional sales and service offices, global partners and customers to maintain a high level of customer service.
· AS degree in computer science, information systems, network management, or engineering. Prior military experience in communications or an adequate level of prior experience can be substituted for an AS degree
· 3+ years in network management, field service support, or technical support
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and prior experience with Salesforce Service Cloud is preferable
· Excellent customer management and communication skills
· Ability to facilitate problem solving with coworkers and customers
· Ability to organize, with attention to detail and accuracy
· Must be able to travel on occasion and work days, evenings, nights, or weekends as scheduled
· Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent resident
Pay: $17 to $22/hour
$17 to $22 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time