- Generates title commitments, letters of intent to issue a title insurance policy upon the closing of a transaction under specific conditions and requirements.
- Ensure each document is accurate and consistent with the current information reflected in the public land records (the abstract).
- Utilizes partners for some data entry functions.
- Delivers the final title commitment product to clients along with the Tax Certificate, Preliminary CD, Closing Protection Letter and Wiring Instructions.
- Responsible with communicating with clients and vendors on transactional matters related to title.
- Team Player
- EXCELLENT communication
- Strong work ethic - someone who is not a 9-5er and knows that a service business will demand schedule flexibility
- Someone who is hungry to grow
Pay: $15 to $19/hour
$15 to $19 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time