- Ensures that our corporate financial statements are prepared timely and in accordance with US GAAP
- Maintains compliance with all regulatory (SEC and other) reporting requirements.
- Manages direct and indirect staff within a finance and accounting organization.
- Owns corporate accounting, accounts payable, vendor accounting, credit and collections, payroll, technical accounting and services.
- Owns the JDE Oracle system as relates to corporate accounting, consolidation and financial reporting.
- Ensures the effectiveness and adequacy of controls, policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the CFO and FP&A to develop financial plans, forecasts, and variance explanations.
- Ensures departmental processes are performed in compliance with applicable Sarbanes-Oxley controls.
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Active CPA license
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience in progressively responsible roles in Accounting and/or Finance
- Strong understanding of and working knowledge of the value added technology industry
- Transparent in all business dealings with management, Board members and auditors.
- Ability to present to and answer questions, in a clear and articulate manner, from senior and executive management as well as the Board of Directors.
- Minimum of 5 years public accounting experience (exited at the manager level or higher), preferably with a Big 4 firm,
- Prior experience as a corporate controller or assistant corporate controller in the same or similar industry with at least $500M in annual revenues,
- Merger and acquisition experience including leading and executing diligence as well as managing technical accounting issues regarding transactions and purchase accounting,
- MBA, strongly preferred.
Pay: $150,000 to $200,000/year
$150000 to $200000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time